Thank you for your interest. Below is some information about how your project will progress and how I like to work.
- Initial consultation on site, measuring up, drawing up outline plans and a cost estimate – all free and without obligation.
Detailed design and planning
When you wish to go ahead, I will make any changes or amendments to the design and work up more detailed costings. We will then agree a mutually convenient start date.
- All materials will be sourced and supplied for the job on or before the start date, to ensure the project runs without delays. As far as possible I use trusted local suppliers. When I benefit from a trade discount or a good deal, I will always pass it on to you, with a small mark up of 15% on all materials to cover my admin costs.
- I am happy to use any suitable materials you have where it is practical to do so.
- Inevitably where there is wood, there is dust! I am very mindful of this and do my best to keep any mess to a minimum. My power tools are all supported by a portable dust extraction system made by Festool, one of the industry leaders. It is usually possible to do some of the messy work outside or off-site.
- In advance of the start date, I require a down payment of a day’s rate of £200, plus the cost of the materials.
- The balance is payable on completion of the job. I will invoice you the final amount.
Peace of mind
- All work is guaranteed. Your satisfaction is important to me. If there are any snags or problems with the work after completion, please contact me and I will return to fix them.
- I hold Public liability insurance for £1,000,000. The policy is Zurich Combined Contractor’s Insurance no. ZUB 1271981XB.
- If you would like references additional to those on the website I will be pleased to supply these.
- If you have any concerns at any stage of the process please do ask, things are often much easier to sort as we go along rather than at the end.
Thank you for your interest.
Design | Create | Adapt
121 Brightfield Road, Lee.
London SE12 8QG